These are the steps to comment on my blog.
- Scroll down to the post you want to comment on.
- Click on where it says how many comments there are for that post. For example, if it says"1 comment:" you would click on it.
- On your screen you will see other people's comments on that post and a comment box. Click on the comment box.
- You will then enter your comment.
- If you want to be notified click the box next to where it says "Notify me".
- If you want to preview your comment click the white preview box.
- To publish your comment click the blue publish box.
This is how to write a good comment.
- Be nice and positive.
- In your comment write what you liked about the post not what you didn't like.
- Write with correct spelling and punctuation.
- Capitalize the first word of every sentence and the word I.
- Ask questions.
- If you ask questions then I can answer them and we can have a conversation.
- Make a connection.
- For example, if you see that I say my favorite color is blue and your favorite color is blue to say that in your comment.
- Add new information.
- For example, if you know about the topic I'm talking about you can write more information about it.
- Write your comment just like you write a letter.
- Have a greeting like saying hi.
- Have content.
- Have closing like saying bye or sincerely and then your name.
- Never put your personal information in a comment or online at all.
- Putting personal information online is not safe. You never know who will see it.
|"Don't yap about your YAPPY online" is a great guideline to know what and what not to share online.|
- Make sure to read your comment when you are writing it to check for mistakes.
If you write a comment here's what I would like to know about you.
- What country are you from?
- Do you have a blog?
- Are you doing the 2018 blogging challenge?
- Do you have siblings?
- What are some of your hobbies?
- Do you have pets?
- What is your favorite book?